Hello Class of 2017,
Welcome to SENIOR YEAR!
If you look across the top, you will find that you have access to SOME information about all of the following topics; additional information will be added throughout the year as it becomes available.
1. Senior Expenses--a rough overview
2. NGHS Grad Events--This is all of the information we have at this time. Look for more updates in mid-March.
3. Balfour Products and Services--ordering class rings, letter jackets, graduation announcements, extra senior items such as key chains and sweats
4. Yearbook and Senior Portraits--This will be updated with more current information in the fall. I'm just trying to give you a heads up.
Attached as files to the bottom of this page you will find the following printable resources. All of these have been included as a Word document and as a PDF so you can open whichever version works best on your computer. There is no difference in the information between the two--just the format.
1. A senior checklist. Is this absolutely 100% everything a student needs to do during senior year? Of course not, but it will definitely get you started.
2. A senior profile for your student to fill out and turn in to the counseling office at the beginning of the year. Teachers, counselors, and administrators then use this information to write recommendations for college entrance and scholarships.
3. Instructions for writing SENIOR LETTERS. This is the most important thing we do senior year. We will NOT accept letters at school until March, but you can go ahead and explain the concept to your friends and family while you are at reunions this summer.
We look forward to working with you this year!
Your Senior Class Sponsors,
Mrs. Barbie Nelson
Mrs. Dana Prewitt